JobsJob opportunities for Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners
Landy’s is looking for an NP interested in utilizing space embedded within their pharmacy for a primary care practice. Great opportunity for someone who desires an independent practice. Contact Landy Gamble for more information.
Email your CV to Landy Gamble at email@example.com.
For more information about us, visit our website at www.landyspharmacy.com
Carolina Spine and Ortho
Looking for part time or full time N.P. to assist in busy office based Orthopaedic Surgery practice in Columbia/Five Points area.
Email your CV to Craig Chebuhar MD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adjunct, MSN Nursing, Campus Position, South University
The instructor facilitates meaningful learning of the course competencies in the curriculum and proactively supports all facets of the learning environment. The instructor provides education through learning-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill the evolving needs of the market place. The instructor encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics as well as personal and professional development. Incumbent must assure that the South University philosophy is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and maintenance of an environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Provides competency-based education which aligns with the South University model of curricula as well as supports the South University style of system delivery.
- Designs and delivers class instruction through the development of instructional plans to meet course competencies, to create activities which support lesson objectives, and to deliver the instruction as approved.
- Enables the achievement of pre-described exit competencies for student achievement and evaluation of learning by providing instruction which fosters competencies and establish student performance criteria and evaluation.
- Delivers learning-centered instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes and student success.
- Promotes student success by showing flexibility in style and work schedule as well as exhibiting a passion for teaching and students and engaging students in the learning process.
- Manages the learning environment through keeping accurate records, submitting grades and other reports on time, and enforcing school/campus academic and attendance policies.
- Contributes to a learning culture by participating on curriculum and system task forces, supporting local campus events such as orientation and graduation, and participating in various other workshops and meetings.
- Relates professional/life/industry experience to learning by the continuation of professional/technical skills development, the introduction of industry perspective into courses, and the active awareness of professional/industry trends and opportunities.
- DNP or PhD in Nursing with FNP or ANP certification required.
- One to five years’ experience in instruction or formalized education process, preferably in a post-secondary or college institution.
- Experience as a FNP strongly preferred.
- Membership in a professional association tied to area of instruction preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills
- Computer based skills (i.e., software, analytical, and report writing skills)
Please click here to view NP job listings posted by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Post your job opening here!
If you are a company/organization interested in posting a job on our website, please fill out the form below or contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.